Sunday, June 3, 2007

whojamuhwhaducallit??


It is Sunday, the day after Bubba's 9th birthday. Where has the time gone? I know I wonder that everytime I look at Chick but for some reason, yesterday, Bubba growing up smacked me in the face.


We have a three year old visiter this weekend, and I am about drained. Mike is all tickled pink, and he is a neat kid. Not something I want to do on a day to day basis. Mr is so jealous, he is crawling up my butt and Crash is very needy and doesn't listen too well. I spent all day Friday parenting by myself, most of Saturday, and then today. I think some of my feelings come from knowing he is going home Tuesday and it is temporary. Maybe if it was something more permanent then I would adjust better, I don't know, I do know that I want a nap!


Speaking of Mikey, he was complaining about everyone not updating their blogs. I got a huge chuckle out of that. He surprises me sometimes, not very often. I like variety in just about everything, and it is cool that after 10 years, I don't know everything. well, ya'll know what I am trying to say.


I feel so bad, the kids and I went to see Whimp this afternoon. I knew that Mr didn't feel 100% especially when he volunteered to lay on her coach and cover up with a blanket. We had lunch and visited for a little while and then he woke up and threw up all over her coach. I felt so bad, I helped her clean it up and then grabbed the kids and came home. Like I told her, I hate to puke and leave but, I would rather he sick up at home. I was enjoying having an adult to talk to, too. Oh well, another fabulous "perk" of being a parent.

No comments: