Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Talk about a hectic 24 hours. After a midnight trip to the ER ( Mikey thought he was having chest pain but it was just his bursitis (sp?) acting up, whew) and getting to bed at 3AM I got up at 7 this morning to take our latest addition to an appointment. After that we stopped by to get some of her things and then went to walmart. As we are finishing up there, I got a call that our visitor will be staying. SO back to the school supply aisle we go. I missed taking her to the school to get her enrolled today, so I will have to take her out there tomorrow to meet the principal and get a schedule, etc. That is after I take Bubba and 411 to get fillings in the AM. Anyway, after we got home, I got the brilliant idea to rearrange Chicks room to make it roomier for two teens. After much debate, we took out both beds, took Kate's bunkbeds into their room and then drug the daybed outta my closet (THANK YOU AUNT DEANNE!!). Then after we got all that done, the beds made and the trundle put away, we had to take the full bed and some other stuff to the storage unit. All this is done while I am making beef and noodles. Yep busy day.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

BEEF AND NOODLES! My favorite. you are the woman, only thing that would have made it better is homemade cream pufss. ALways what Karen requests when she is home.