Friday, August 31, 2007

we don't want...

As Mr and I were driving home we had a discussion about gummy worms. After the second one he handed me that was clear from where he licked it, I told him I was full and I didn't want any more. He then asks, do they make you fat?
me- no
him-then why don't you want anymore?
me-cuz you licked them and I really don't want anymore
him- cuz they make you fat?
me- sure mister
him-and we don't want a fat mommy do we?
me-no
him-and we don't want a fat mr do we
me-no
him-and we don't want a fat bubba do we?
me-no
him-and a fat daddy, and a fat tatie
me- no, mister, can we talk about something else?


I didn't have the patience to tell him gummys are fat free, he couldn't understand why I didn't want something he had licked. Like a cat bringing you a dead mouse, what do you mean you don't want it, don't you love me??

No comments: