Sunday, August 19, 2007

YIPEE!!

I got the latest paperback from Suzanne Brockmann! It is Into the Night (I was wrong Whimp), I am soooo excited to get started on it. Thank you to all who gifted me birthday money, I got to buy something for me. Can you see me doing the dance?
We settled the teen drama with the solution that Chick would wear her headphones to her MP3 player. Because, as we found out in our meeting, it isn't necessarily that the radio is on, it is Blondie's choice of music. We'll have to see how this goes...
Mr got a nap today so I imagine I will be up for at least a couple more hours. Tomorrow his teacher is coming to do an in home visit to get to know him a little more. I think it is a fabu idea. Especially with Mr. because he doesn't do well with people he doesn't know. He is really funny sometimes, he loves,no LOVES dudette, but for a week, he wouldn't have anything to do with her. And every time he saw Aunt Wendy when she was subbing at school, he would bury his head and not have anything to do with her. He will run up and give Dianne the biggest hug and then not say another word to her. It kills me.
I have found a new show I just love, Army Wives. It is really neat to see it from that side, even Mikey watches it with me. He is actually the one who got me hooked. It might create a problem when Extreme Home Makeover and Desperate Housewives come back to new shows though. I saw a teaser for Bones to start it's new season, then there is Grey's Anatomy and it's spin off, Private Practice. I will watch it just to see what it is like. And, I got hooked on Real World, that is like meth, totally toxic and very addictive. This whole paragraph just shows how much I need a life. SSIIIIIGGGHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Are you done reading that book? Update, please.