Friday, August 3, 2007

more to the story..

Ok, so they finally published an obituary. Not only is it ridiculously after the fact, they spelled his name wrong, gave an incorrect age and didn't list any family connections. I told my mom, if this was somebody I was attached to I would be raising cain. Since it is not, I don't care. Another strike on my kharma I am sure but oop-say-O!
We have a new friend staying with us, Chick is excited to have someone her age here.
I am looking for new recipes to take to Kathy's party tomorrow and nothing is sounding good. I would like to find a cool dessert, try something new. It must just be a bad time because even chocolate doesn't sound good. And we all know that chocolate is a gift from GOD directly :)
Got the kids all registered for school. YEE HAW!! Then it hits me, the week after next, they start back to school. Damn, I had it in my head I had plenty of time. Luckily, I started early gathering supplies so all I really have left is 2 backpacks and 4 pairs of tennis shoes. That is going to hurt my pee pee as Chelle says. It could be worse, it could be like it usually is and I have one week to get it ALL done. The girls all want these really dorky skater shoes because Jr has a pair. Whatever, I am old I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try making Caramel Flan for the dessert. It's a challenge but it's sooooo worth it.
Very sweet....