Friday, August 17, 2007

UPDATE

Mr and 411 on the first morning.











Bubba dressed himself for the first morning of school. I sense a need for a lot more camo clothing that isn't faded into almost white.







Chick is starting to get the whole fashion beast.









My attempt at a race car cake for Mr.'s party. Looking at it now, it wasn't as bad as I thought.


Mr....... after the party.









Everyone came home the first day of school and really liked it. WHEW!!

I took the 3 girls shoe shopping yesterday and found Mr a pair of Shrek Crocs like Riles has, Brandon a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of camo sandals ($2.50!!!!!!) that are Velcro so they will stay put. Now if he can just keep from losing them... Chick found a pair of , I don't even know what to call them. Skater shoes I guess. They make her happy and that is all I care about. 411 found 'Troy Bolten' tennis shoes. She is sooo proud. Blondie found a good pair of tennis shoes that she liked, fit and were on sale within 10 minutes of being in the store. I love the way she shops! Next shoe trip Chick and Mr get a pair of good tennis shoes. I couldn't do it all at once, there isn't enough Prozac in the northern hemisphere.

Mikey is working hard at the new shop trying to get it ready to go to start working on trucks on Monday. Not only does he have about 11 days to service 11 trucks, he is still putting parts away and trying to get the shop organized. I am crossing body parts that this works out the way he wants it to. He certainly loves it taking 15 minutes to get to work.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Chick looks really nice in that picture. You will have to tell her I said so.
Love ya
D

Cindy said...

Yep, all the kids look nice. Tell Mikey to hang in there, the work he is putting in now will pay off in the end. I am so glad you are updating. Wish Wendy would do it more often.

Unknown said...

I'm liking the fact that I'm only responsible for one kid's school clothing right now!!!