Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am 32

Soon to be 33 in a couple of days. I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent, kind, loving person. I am A-Freaking-mazed at how stupid my children think I am. And how often they just ignore what I have to say. Get ready for bed? Whatever, she isn't going to turn 13 shades of red for another 30-40 minutes, we got plenty of time. And before anyone leaves any comments, I know I am inconsistant and that is why they walk all over me. I know this. It doesn't piss me off any less though. Bubba is losing all of his toys. Again. For the third time. This time they are going to the storage unit. And then there is the dryer. I am starting to think there is a washer/dryer fairy somewhere that I made really really angry. This dryer takes the burn the hell out of things approach to drying. Do not get me started on the van. Enough said about that. Chick is freaking out over a stuffed leopard that I moved when I cleaned her room while she was gone. It took her 6 weeks to notice that it was gone. I am thinking that she needs to get a hobbie that uses more of her brain cells so she doesn't have time to dwell on stuff like that. 411 is doing to needy thing to the extreme, the more attention devote to her, the more she wants. Mr is in his own world where, apparently, there are no rules and he can do whatever he wants with no consequences. Ugg, I am ranting and will probably delete this post tomorrow when I have had a good nights sleep. I don't know, I do know that I am frustrated with my children, life and finances.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

HAHAHAHAHA, isn't it good to get it all out? I am cracking up here, there is nothing in this post that is unique to you, I am afraid. It has nothing to do with consistency. Kids push the boundaries to make sure they are still there. No question about it. Hang in there, as long as they aren't drinking, doing drugs, and all the other possibilities, they aren't all that bad. Really, they are just typical kids doing typical things. Katie is just a needy child. Isaac was like that, it drove me crazy and still does. He'll be 20 in Nov. Still needy, clingy, but delightful, sweet, polite, and caring. Not a bad trade off. In comparison, so is Katie.