Friday, January 12, 2007

ammendment

It has been brought to my attention that I have not mentioned some important people. Included in the list of people I know and love should have been the 3 other sister in laws that I claim (not really self proclaimed bitches kind) and two that I flat out refuse to claim. And the brother in laws, eight of them. I do still claim most of my first husbands family as the main reason they aren't technically family is he was killed. I am a firm believer in making your own family out of whoever you want. Then there is the nieces and nephews... 35 (one is deceased so I guess 34 is more accurate) and great nieces and nephews...19. My grandmother and mother are still living but not my father or grandfather. I cannot count cousins because I simply can't count that high and I have not met most of them. I am hoping that my kids will not be able to make that claim as they are being raised around and with most of theirs. So, I think that sums it up if you add in all the previously mentioned peeps.

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

No comments: