Monday, January 22, 2007

Just another day in paradise

Dear Diary,
Had Chili for dinner, watched "Gridiron Gang" which was a pretty good movie, oh and Bubba had to make an emergent trip to the doctor. Apparently he had an allergic reaction to something and we have no idea what. He complained of a stomach cramp and that he was itchy. I told him to go change his shirt and get something comfy on for bedtime, I happened to look when he had his shirt off and he was beet red from hips to hairline. Weirdest thing I ever saw. Mikey loaded him up and off they went. Thank goodness Glenwood had a clinic open @ 7pm. So now comes solving the mystery of what made him break out. I am just happy it wasn't as drastic as Mr.'s. Tommorrow I get to take Chick to get her a check up. I swear it feels like we are living at the doctor's offices this year. It is nuts, and I am thankful for insurance. :)

No comments: