Monday, January 15, 2007

Bad Mommy!


My 8 year old is in the bucket with a blanket,pillow, and folding chair as his "gun" for his tank which his 3 year old brother is pushing around. They got stuck and wanted my help, of course I had to shake, tilt, and try to dump them out. Mr went totally ballistic, telling me I was naughty. When he came back into the room he points his finger at me and says BAD MOMMY!! I tried to keep from laughing at his serious little face. These kids are making me giggle so much today. I sent them out to play in the snow, that lasted all of 8.5 minutes before they were coming back in stripping and demanding hot cocoa. I miss those days when all of the problems went away with a cup of hot cocoa with marshmellows. Because as we all know, you can not have hot cocoa without marshmellows. :)

No comments: