Monday, January 8, 2007

monday monday

I have 25 minutes until my demon spawn I call MR is home. Chick stayed home pukey today and Munchkin isn't too terribly co-operative. She has found a new habit of taking a nap only when it is not feasible for me to as well. I swear kids are born with these inner timers. Like not allowing hot dinners either. Or crying when you REALLY have to go to the bathroom/ are trying to take a shower. I did, however, finish the last Suzanne Brockmann book I was reading. Loved it!!
I am always amazed at where people end up in their lives. What is really freakin me out is these girls that I changed diapers of are having their own babies. I know, circle of life blah blah blah, but my nephew who I have clearly stamped in my mind as 7 informed me that his girlfriend was 8 monthes pregnant and he is now turning 21. Now I was two monthes shy of 20 when I had my oldest daughter and was appalled when my realtives were like NO WAY! Now I am one of those old aunts and you know what? I don't think I like it on this side of the fence. What is going to be really hard is when my daughter(s) tell me they are pregnant. THank God Chick isn't allowed to date for another 20 years and 411 still has 30 to go :)


How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were? ~Satchel Paige

1 comment:

supermom said...

OK, ya cracked me up with the POB. oh, so true. i can say that cuz i have been in the family FOREVER. gosh, the little ones are not so little anymore. they are just so dang cute and i heard you had a beauty for a foster baby. i like your writing style. you are good at it. me, not so much. glad you are a blogger, i couldn't do that or get into the my space thing. too scarey for me.