Sunday, January 7, 2007








Aww it is the end of the weekend already. I have a couple of hours alone with my kids, and all they want to do is play video games. I could take this time to finish the latest Suzanne Brockmann (thank you so much Whimp!), or clean the kitchen, or vacuum, or do some laundry, or start my next cross stitch project, or work on the rag quilt pattern, or catch up on sleep, or call someone to catch up but no, here I sit in front of the computer. We had some snow the other day, Mikey and the kids are all kinds of dissappointed that it didn't stick around. Personally, it could stay away all winter and not hurt my feelers. I have always hated snow, even when I was little. It might make me a freak especially in Iowa but there it is. I much prefer milder weather all year long. I lost the living arrangements arguement though so here I am. The kids just got much needed haircuts the other day, here are some before and after shots.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey! You are are a proud member of the POB club..don't deny it! haha..i added you to my links sos I can come see you more often.
Love the haircuts..give em all smooches for me.
whimp