Tuesday, January 30, 2007

oy va

411 has a cd with the dumbest song on it, it keeps repeating 'oy va,oy va how ya doin bernie?' So guess what is stuck like fly paper in my head? Love my kids! Had to get a lecture from Munchkins doctor this morning cuz she gained 3 ounces instead of 6 this week. So, next week I get to take her for a weight check, eye exam, and RSV shot. I have come to the conclusion I am doing a lot of running for her.
Mr and I had a nice quiet afternoon. Which translates to I got to take a nap while he watched Cars. Amazing how much my mood improved after a 1/2 hour of rest. On a side note, his favorite new phrase is "you are a meaner". It is hard to not giggle when he looks at you with those big brown eyes and in all seriousness accuses you of being a meaner.
Chick is having a hard time with the kids in her class. I so remember being the butt of the jokes and the teasing and the sheer cruelty of being in Jr high but it seems so much worse for her. Maybe because she is my baby and nobody is supposed to be a meaner to her, sends up all those protective juices. I am hoping that the whole lot of them get past this nasty 12/13 stage soon. Just think, I get to go through this 3 more times at least.

No comments: