Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I have a new motto for life. wanna see it? here it goes...


Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I got 5 hours all together last night, so I am feeling Goo-oood this morning. ;) The doctor's visit went much nicer this time. I was prepared to get redneck with her if she would have given me any more grief. Not that that would have solved anyting, and, kids, don't do that at home, but I was in that mood. Munchkin is finally starting to fit into all the adorable outfits that everyone got for her. She was in purple from head to toe yesterday, it is so her color. Her mom favors pink but you know, 36 outfits of nothing but pink is enough. I am so glad they are making dinky outfits in other colors. Variety is a good thing. Of course, now it is really hard to resist shopping for her. Her mom does send a lot of clothes with her when she visits. I am going to be a snob here and say that most of them are butt ugly but she is making sure the baby has clothes.

Speaking of shopping, I think I am going to plan a day out to myself to just go shop or whatever. I happen to know a lady or two that might be interested in joining me; gotta love the P.O.B. !
It is quiet here so I think I am going to sneak a nap in.....

2 comments:

Wendy said...

me...me....me...mmmmmeeee!! (shouts wendy as she is frantically waving her hand) i volunteer to go shopping! Mee..

Cindy said...

Wow, I am so surprised Wendy wants to go shopping. She really hates it and never gets to go...........poor thing. I am surprised a physician acted so condescending, it would have made me angry. Glad to hear the kids are all getting better. I was so upset to hear bubba got a trip to the clinic. I wonder what he reacted to? Cindy