Wednesday, January 10, 2007

shoot, shots

I had to take atrip to the doctors yesterday for a weight check and surprise, she needed 4 shots. I now have one really cranky button on my hands. Thank God Chick and 411 are all healthy again. Mr. is home, no preschool, so he is doing his best to 'help'. It could be worse, he could go into total jealousy. Mikey took yesterday off to "help" since I got about an hours worth of sleep the night before. He got up to get ready for work, took one look at me and said, I am taking today off, go lay down. If I hadn't been so damn tired I might have been wondering how bad I had to have looked. :) So I went back to sleep for an hour and a half at which time it was time to get the kids up for school. Munchkin needed a diaper change and Mr wouldn't get out of bed so I had to get up and help with that. My intention was to take a nap at some point yesterday. But we all know how good intentions go by the wayside. We had to go shopping for groceries and a couple of other errands, have lunch, Mr came home, and by then I went to laydown and Mikey decided it was a good time to tear up carpet because he was bored. So I had to help with that and before I knew it, it was time for the doctors. 2 1/2 hours later, I got to come home to the kids wanting me to make dinner. Thank God for Spaghetti-o's, I was walking asleep I swear. Last night was marginally better, I think I got a total of 4 hours. Course, when thats broken in 45 minute chunks, it sure don';t seem like a lot. I am going to try to sneak in a N-A-P but don't tell Munchkin; she seems to be offended by my resting. Or eating hot food. But, when she cuddles up to my chest or flashes her dimple, I forget all the rest of it.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. ~Leo J. Burke

No comments: