Sunday, February 11, 2007

Afternoon Delight

I have one and a half hours of no baby, I am taking advantage. I really wish I would have had a video camera last night, I could have easily won America's funniest video contest. Mr has discovered Veggie Tales ( a religious based cartoon of singing vegatables for those without kids) and loves to dance to the silly songs. So picture this, he is in his underoos (Mater of course) and the Manatee song comes on the DVD. He starts dancing like his pants are on fire and singing at the top of his lungs. He cant pronounce half the words so he just yells aaaaaahhhhhhhhh till there is a word he can say. Mikey, Chick and I were laughing so hard we had tears.

it is a balmy 40 degrees outside, I kicked 411 and Bubba out to play in the snow for awhile. They get along pretty good when no one is watching. :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am so glad you have your blog updated, I am in heaven. Karen is in town, so no updates from her. Wendy was with her at the scrapbooking retreat, so no update from her.........I am so in shock. Good to hear Zach is back, I prayed for him and thought of him a lot this year. Cindy