Wednesday, February 14, 2007

a couple random thoughts

ok so I have been watching too much tv already this morning and thought I would share some thoughts. First off, Anna Nicole Smith. There is definetly something wacky there, besides the obvious. What is the paternity count up to now, 4? seriously, that is just sick. I heard speculation (this is a juicy one and opens a lot of thought) that she used Marshell's sperm (the 89 year old husband [YUCK!]) to impregnante herself to collect on the inheritence that the courts have denied her AND Howard K Stern is up to his neck involved in it. He has been her sole legal counsel for a number of years and would know all of the loopholes. Speaking of which, why would she not have updated her will when her son died? I know grieving takes time but there is also resposibility to her daughter. And why drag out the paternity test? It takes 5 minutes to perform and 2 weeks to get the results, unless you have something to hide. I think it is just sick and wrong how many people are trying to get their "fingers in the pie", like her mother. The one thing that is consistant with EVERYONE that has something to say about the whole sick situation is she did not get along with her mother. It is reprehensible the woman is now trying to play the poor mom card.

Next, President Bushes speech this morning. I can only wish I could sidestep and dance as well as that man. He was asked at least 4 times what his intentions are towards Iran and not once did he answer except to say I will do something. That could mean anything from saying Naughty lil country to starting a war. He also said you can not like me or believe in my plan but you must support the troops. I guess that could be taken a couple of ways and I am so not qualified to discuss politics BUT (of course I am going to anyway) I think he is treading a very thin line and the next president is going to spend most of their term doing repair work. And on that thought, I think 2 years is entirely too much campaining. I get sick of a couple of monthes of local elections, this is enough to dive me mad.

And lastly, I was reading where there is a resturant in London that is offering free meals to anorexic looking models. This is a marketing stroke of genius. Hello, if they took you up on it, they wouldn't be too thin. If you really want to make a difference, take those meals down to the local homeless/battered shelter. I get so tired of hearing how some millionaire got $50,000 in free stuff by walking through a tent. It is ridiculous and most of the people that get these gifts don't even want it, just throw it out anyway.

So that is what is occupying my mind right now. thanks for listening :)

No comments: