Sunday, February 4, 2007

no crying baby





We spent a lazy afternoon yesterday... as the pictures show. 411 and Bubba decided that the noodles were dry enough and made great walls. Chick watched tv in her room, Mr napped and Mikey played with his new toy. It was a quiet day after we got home from visiting G'ma. Today the kids played a rousing game of hide and seek and they let Mr be the seeker. wasn't that nice of them? Anyway, he shocked me when he closed his eyes and counted to 11 all by himself then yelled ready or not! This is amazing to me since 7 monthes ago he refused to say even 2 words. Literally, mom or dad once in awile but never at the same time. I so love preschool!!
I have been trying to teach myself to knit since I don't have nearly enough to do. I got the basic stitch down, now I have to figure out how to read the patterns. There have been a couple of patterns I wanted to do but I don't knit so that stubborn streak in me said, learn dumbass!
I am going to enjoy the next hour before I have to go pick up, ya'll have a good day :)

No comments: