Thursday, February 8, 2007

Since Munchkin has been up and talking since 5:45 this morning and showing no signs of wanting to nap, I thought I would babble here for a minute or two. Buuba,411 and Chick are getting flu shots today. Mikey keeps telling them, oh it doesn't hurt I promise. DUH!! it is a shot and I don't care if it is happy juice, it is still going to hurt. He is ruining his credibility with the kids, so much so Mr, a three year old, asks me if he is telling the truth.

Oh my, a nap and a shower, I feel like a new woman. Let me just say here and now, the swing is the BEST invention ever. And johnny jump ups but that will come later. I was looking at getting one of those jumparoo's, they are like a johnny jump up on the ground, and damn those things are expensive. It kills me how much money companies make off of baby stuff. just think, when we were tots there wasn't all this new fangled stuff and we liked it!! :) yeah and it was uphill both ways in the snow too!

Mr stayed home today from preschool because he was still kinda droopy and very snot filled. He is also full of vinegar now. Streakin' all over the place after the bath with the monster trucks he insisted he needed. ok, now we have the backwards underwear (cuz he likes it like that moooooooommeeeeeeee!). 411 was wearing a denim mini skirt over her jeans the other day, my little trendsetter. I just keep thinking of the commercial that says what goes on her tummy isn't as important as what goes in it. Yep, that is my philosophy with her and Mr. Otherwise I will be gray with bald patches.

No comments: