Monday, February 5, 2007

question

ok, if you know that there is no reason for someone to go out into 2degree weather, you would tell them right? My stupid lawyer didn't. I loaded the Munchkin and 411 up this morning and drove over to Glenwood, unloaded them and hustled them in the office for him to say sorry, don't have the paperwork ready, maybe tommorrow. This is after he made a point of saying how important it was I come to his office in the AM today. Arrgghh I know it is petty and prolly pretty stupid to be irritated about. I know this but still a phone call to say hey, don't worry about it today, I am a little behind. Is that too much to ask when it is a wind chill in the negatives out there?

411 got a surprise, she had entered a sweepstakes awhile ago and she got a new video game from it today. She is one of those kids that if she sees a www. address, she thinks she is obligated to go there. It worked for her today I guess. Maybe I should get her to pick out my lottery numbers, obviously mine aren't working. :)

No comments: