Sunday, April 29, 2007

90 degrees

It is supposed to be 90 degrees today, a very welcome tempature. Saturday, I got up and had a storage unit sale at our unit till noon, my mom came down and at least we got to visit for a few hours. Then my hubby decided he wanted to go mushroom hunting till 6:30. I am sure there was a trench behind me where my butt was dragging. We did manage to find a coupke of pounds worth. Not bad considering half the spots we used to go to have been flattened in an attempt to discourage Meth labs and the other half have been all but advertised. We really didn't find any till we went with Mikey's twin sister. She had already been out and found a couple of pounds herself so she mostly pointed them out for me. :) Then after all that, Chelle and Kristi and I cooked mushrooms, brats, corn , potatoes on the grill and macoroni salad. I went to bed last night and slept like the dead for 10 hours. It was nice, I had a ball last night, I love visiting with Chelle. But DAMN was I glad for my bed. 411 has a soccer game today, I am such a bad mom, I am dreading going. I just want to sit and enjoy the breeze and read my book.

No comments: