Saturday, April 14, 2007

Me First!!






Today was 411's first soccer game, they won 4-0!! It was freezing freakin' cold ( or as MR would say, guckin cold!) but wwe still cheered her like her own cheerleading section.

This morning, we had a surprise celebration for Cindy Lou's 50th birthday. I didn't get to go to the best part at the resturant. Her daughter and son in law, husband and son were meeting the POB's there. She cried with just the 5 of us, I can imagine the waterworks when she saw them. It was kinda cool, we all kept the secret for over a month, I am so proud. And I got to be the first to blog aobut it cuz they are still out hee hee :)

Chellby was in the semifinals at the local bar karokee contest. She got second place ( I think she was robbed)and gets to compete in the finals next Friday. I got to drink alcoholic beverages; Mikey VOLUNTEERED to drink Dr. Pepper last night, the first time in almost 10 years of marriage, it was really fun. I was drinking bomb pops (UV vodka,lemonadeand grenadine, VERY yummy) and had a blast. I thought it was cool, 6 out of 8 siblings showed up to support Chelle, even those that don't get along very well. That is what family is about!!

No comments: