Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today is a visit day..

Munchkin went ot sleep last night about 10 pm, slept till 5:45 and then went back to sleep about 6:20. She has a visit today (usually at 7:45ish they pick her up) so I let her sleep and was dozing. Her mom called and said they were on their way at 6:45 (it takes 10 minutes to get her from there)so I jumped up and woke baby and changed her and made sure she was ready to go. Know what time they got here? 7:45. I was so irritated. I went back to bed and my kids let me sleep till 10:40. I thought for sure they had been kidnapped, it was like a mini vacation. Of course now that I am well rested and I finished the first quilt I was working on. I'll post pictures next time, it is washing/drying now. My brother in law is having a murder mystery party set in the old west. I am looking forward to it, sounds like fun. He wants costumes so I will have to see what I can come up with.

No comments: