Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tabor crime spree

Last night my niece brought her kids over to visit which made Bubba thrilled, he loves seeing the boys. Kristi and I had to take her baby, Tator, down to Grape Hospital because she was all polka dotted and had had a fever for a couple days. Turns out she just had an allergic reaction to the medicine she was on but they gave her pediapred (sp?). And as anyone who has had a child take it knows, it makes them wired! Sooo Kristi and I were up talking till like 1:30 waiting for Tator to decide that sleeping wasn't an evil past time. We went outside so she could smoke, came in, about half an hour later, all the kids were asleep and we went outside for one last puff before bed and this is what we saw....






Apparently, there is an epidemic of eggings in Tabor. Mike's car got a little on it and Two other houses have been hit in the last couple weekends and there was a car up the street that had been painted in egg/flour/salad dressing too. I called the town cop and he couldn't be bothered to come look. This was at 2 in morning but still.... Anyway, my neighbor woke up this morning and was majorly pissed (his car did get one egg) and he called. He was told it was taken care of so when he came knocking on my door, I told him that the cop and not come to look at it and I thought it was a little weird to not even come look. Soo the neighbor called the county sheriff and raised a stink and the sheriff finally did come look. The baggies the kids used to transport their weapons (hee hee) were still laying in the bushes. EVIDENCE!! ( I watch too much Law and Order). It is mostly an annoyance but it is weird for this town of 500 people.

No comments: