Monday, April 23, 2007

I hate Mondays

I really do. It might have something to do with my 9 month old niece that has decided that the only noise she will make is a whine or cry for the last 3 hours. It might have to do with fighting my 3 year old that I am the parent and he does have to do what I say. It could possibly have to do with my 12 going on 17 year old giving me the HUMPHHH (talk under breath and roll eyes)at 7 this morning. It could also have to do with realizing that my dear hubby sees me as his personal maid. I swear I pick up more of his shi.....stuff then the kids'. And there is 4 of them. AAAARRGGHHHH

Saturday my loving family took my kids to the Henry Doorley Zoo. I was kinda bummed I didn't get to go, but it would have been ugly; I have been fighting this cold and have been rather grumpy.Which might explain previous paragraph? With it being 80+ degrees and a Saturday, I figured that the mob and my mood wouldn't be a very good mix. And Mikey swore he needed my help. Yeah well I won't go into that but I did get to hit a couple of yard sales. I am such an addict.

No comments: