Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Warning: more testiness

Ok, you all know me. I do not consider myself to be a hardass when it comes to the kids. I have been referred to as a pushover on more then one occasion. There are a few rules that I am firm on though and one of those is opening a box of cereal when there are already 5 open. I can't see the point in letting 5 boxes get stale because you want this one. So I put my foot down and told a certain 5 year old NO. Someone goes and opens it anyways. Hmm. It is a tiny thing and really not that big of a deal but it is the principle. There seem to be alot of these tiny things. Like Stupid keeping the bottles I bought or sending home the wrong color ring (that drives me nuts!!) There must be some kind of don't-give-a-care pill I can be taking because, honestly, it is annoying that such tiny details bug me.

Poor Mr was up tossing and turning and whimpering all night. I think it was 4:48 am the last time I looked at the clock. 411 used to get night terrors really bad and I am pretty sure it was along those lines that made Mr so miserable. I woke him up a couple times (no easy feat in and of itself) and he would look at me at talk to me then when he dozed off, he started flailing and crying again. He is still sleeping, I figured school prolly wasn't a good idea today.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I had a friend with 12 kids, she would put all the opened boxes of cereal in a big tupperware container, it would all mix up. They had to eat it before they could get 'new' boxes. Funny thing was, they liked the mixed up stuff the best.

Wendy said...

and i am going to be bitchy here...no..i'm not..cause it won't help the situation...