Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Four things...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Courtesy Clerk
2. Softlines Associate
3. Cashier
4. Hostess

Four Movies I have watched over and over:

1. Dirty Dancing
2. Playing by Heart
3. Fifth Element
4. PCU

Four places I have lived:

1. Colorado Springs
2. Korea
3. Schweinfurt Germany
4. Rome New York
Four TV shows I usually watch:

1. Extreme Home Makeover
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Clarksville Tenn.
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Pitkin Colorado

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Steak
2. Cheescake
3. Oatmeal raisen or scotchies cookies
4. crab legs

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Colorado
2. shopping with another grown up
3. Germany
4. visiting with family or friends

No comments: