Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I am, however, a soccer mom

I was talking ot my mom this morning and she referred to me as a soccer mom. Instantly I replied (kind of offended) I AM NOT!! Then, duh! I got to thinking about it, I most certainly am. I have the minivan, I have to juggle shedules, I even have the kids actually playing soccer. AAhhh I hate reality sometimes. I love my kids, just hate the stereotype. There are worse things, like an inbred braindead hillbilly twit.

Speaking of soccer, Mr and 411 have both opted to play this year. I am looking forward to watching them. 411 is really serious about it, I am encouraging her every way I can think of. Mr I don't think has a clue, but at three, he wouldn't. I am just happy he;s wanting to be around other kids to tell you the truth. $11's 1st game is the 14th and Mr's is the 23. I'll try to get pictures posted.

We colored Easter eggs last night. It was so funny, Chick is trying to be cool about it cuz seh got it in her head that she shouldn't be doing it cuz she is too old vs she REALLY wanted to do it. I never seem to take a good picture of 411, I finally got one but it looks like she needs a bra. At 7. Heaven help me.





And this last one is of Mr, I know it is all weird but I loved it.

ADDED----->

1 comment:

Wendy said...

totally cool photo of MR! I love it too! You just reminded me...i have to dye eggs this year..great...thanks aunt brandy!
Love the pic of 411...such cuties..where's bubba?
whimp