Friday, March 20, 2009

answers

The quick cuts (fat quarters) are in the fabric section by the needles and stuff, they have some jelly rolls too. I had to force myself away.
As for price, I haven't made up my mind yet. I was thinking of listing it on ebay to see how it goes but that is such a pain in the tush. It is kind of a feeler piece to see what a fair price would be, if there is even a market for them. Any suggestions? Keep in mind, it is really heavy so shipping will be killer and it is only throw size. On the other hand, it is an original and really cool looking. IMO.
I was thinking
Crib size...................$50
Throw size...............$75
Twin size..................$100
Full/Queen size.......$150
King size...................$200

I am sending out a request for input on this too. Are these fair? too much? too little? Help a sister out!!
PS> I can find a different border fabric, I am wondering if it even needs the border. It would make it a little bigger (about 4" on each side) but does it need to be?

2 comments:

supermom said...

i don't know about prices, but, i would suggest ETSY over ebay. i hear they are a great site to work with and listing prices are super cheap! plus, it is etsy, loads of fun!

Cindy said...

I agree and was going to suggest ETSY also. It is so much easier and all the items are handmade, none of this cheap chinese junk that gets mixed up with the 'real McCoy' like on ebay. I can't tell you how much junk chinese stuff you have to sort thru to get to real handmade beads on ebay!!!