Friday, March 13, 2009

the rest of the story

So I forgot to come back and tell the rest of the story....
For my birthday I got some really cool fabric, I love the blues, I was saving it for something great. Then I had this brainstorm and thought, what a perfect fabric for it!




















I LOVE IT! I am almost sorry to use it but then what purpose would that serve?
















You can get the gist of what I am going for, I am excited to get it done.






















As promised, you don't recognize that slab-o-meat do ya? Course, I think you need to experience the yummy smell to appreciate this picture. Not looking so appetizing, but it was YUMMO!






5 comments:

supermom said...

oh my goodness, your quilt looks so cool. are you making it for yourself? and, the noodles, i am wiping the saliva off ofmy mouth! they look delicous!

Cindy said...

I prefer Beef and Noodles over chicken and noodles any day. You should post a photo of them on All Recipes, I put a picture of mine on that post, so many people were struggling to make them that I thought it would be a good idea to show them it can be done.

Brandy said...

This is the first one that I am making with the sole purpose of selling. Wish me luck!

Cindy said...

Looks like a good amount of batiks, I love BATIKS!!! I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Unknown said...

I will be so jealous of that blue quilt when it's done. I LOVE BLUE QUILTS!!!
I need to hire you for some quilt work. I've collected a tub full of race t shirts, and I think it would be neat to make a quilt from them.
But also I want a flag quilt.
We should talk....