Sunday, March 11, 2007

la la la la la la la la

I have found Chick a swimsuit!! I am so stoked, I found it at www.swimsuitoutlet.com they have tons of them. It was really awesome because she liked it and I liked the price :)

Another awesome site to check out is www.sarumino.com Of course, I might be a little biased; the owner was a close personal friend in high school. I always have admired Alex's creativity and ambition. It was really neat when I was in Colorado, I had a mini reunion with three of my friends from high school and I was the only one that had kids. I was feeling kinda uncomfortalbe because I didn't have a career to talk about and here they all were talking about the latest jobs/promotions/work related trips. Then Alex tells me he's intimidated by me because I went to a couple of countries (thanks to my husbands) and had children. Talk about blown away. The rest of the night was so much fun, we all talked and reminisced for hours. All three of them are amazing people and one of these days I will do a whole blog aobut htem.

Another little plug I wanna be sure to mention is my sister in law Cindy. She makes the most amazing glass beads, she deserves a little kudo :) She makes braclets,necklaces and even cell phone beads. I can't get a good picture of the ones I have but she has one on her blog that is just beautiful.

Let's see, what else? Oh, big news from the tooth fairy. 411 finally lost another baby tooth and her grown up tooth is showing where she had them pulled 3 years ago. She is super excited. ok, that should do for now.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey, Brandy Jo, I click on those links and they don't take me anywhere. Swimsuits are hard for a girl Chick's age, because she is so developed at her young age, it is hard to find one that is not adult, but still fits her. Love to read about the kids, loving the blog updates.