Monday, March 26, 2007

new post :)

so here is what is going on in my corner. I made a report to a member of DHS then the person that the report was about calls me and chews me out for it. What the hell happened to confidentiality? I am appalled, maybe I am wrong but I was under the impression that this branch was concerned with such an issue as I reported. I was told the "we;ll look into it..." and the next thing I know, I am getting an irate person bitching me out. So, do I call a supervisor? Do I chalk it up to my error? Ugg, and of course, this happens an hour before bed time so now I am wired and that really irks me.

Other news... I have a niece that well, everyone assumes I do not care for. That isn't true, we just don't see eye to eye. Anyway, I was looking at her myspace page and noticed that she takes really good pictures. A couple of them are really neat and I mentioned that fact to her mother. Well, Chick overheard me telling Meggars that she did a really good job in my opinion. Apparently my daughter is very insecure and can't let someone else get a nice thing said because the next thing I know, she has my camera and is taking about 1000 shots of everything. Which is fine but then she starts with the whole aren't my pictures better? crapola. UUGGG I really thought she had more self esteem then that.

Let's see, nope, that has been my last coupla days. Aren't ya glad you stopped by?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yes, contact a supervisor, if it is something you felt strongly enough about that you reported it, you should make sure it is indeed taken care of, some of those people are pretty scary. Just knowing some of the people that are in charge in that dept make me wonder what in the heck they are thinking. Some have just as bad a home life as the people they are supposed to protect or help. CC