Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We are family....

I was talking with my mother this morning and telling her about my nieces contacting me (and still calling me AUNT!!) and she so didn't get it. Her belief is that once you are no longer in the relationship, you cut all ties with that family. Wellll, I don't see it that way especially since it is Chicks family as well. So, I am making her a list of all my nieces and nephews (and greats, get there in a second..) *big breathe*
NIECES--
Karen Jean, Kristi Anne, Faelon Rochelle, Paegan Jae, Stacy Rae, Rachel Denee, Amy Lynn, Cheyenna Aryn, Candace Marie, Megan Lindsey, Mackenzie LeighAnne, McKenna M'Lin, Riley Clare,Anita Grace

NEPHEWS--
Joshua Michael, Carl Jason, James Lee, Joshua Allen, Zachery David, Andrew Joseph, Austin Bryan, Patrick Owen David, Noah James,Jason Logan, Jaime Wayne, Brian (?),Isaac Lewis, William Daniel, Kevin Michael, Blake (?),Lewis Wayne,

GREAT N&N--
Rhianna Leigh, Albany Lynn, Maura Lynn, Kenzie Ann, Caleb James, Jacob Tate, Caleb Dane, Gage Conner, Jaida Shae, Taylor Kay, Faylyn Raellen , Kylynn (?), Kyneddi Elizabeth, Joshua Allen Jr, William Lynn, Brian Thomas,David Michael, Brittney Elizabeth, Olivia Brynn, Noah Lee ADDED 2/08/08- These were born since this post Hadliegh Ann, Kyler Duane
I think that covers them all, I will prolly have to edit cuz I fogot someone and got chewed( which I should if I did forget). I am on a mission to fill in the missing middle names too. So anyway, you guys get the point. And the sad thing is, I have 3 (I think) more Nephews I have never met from my biological brothers so I am not sure of their names.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I agree with you. Sometimes you make an impression on someone or they make one on you and it will last forever. I think it's great that you want to keep Chick in the loop with her Dad's family. Someday she will thank you for it if she doesn't already.
BTW - I love my babies snotty noses and all!! :)
Auntie D.

Cindy said...

WOW! You did good. I don't know Brian's middle name at all. I am impressed you know all the middle names. Cindy

supermom said...

man, what a HUGE HONKIN family. Oh my!