Monday, March 19, 2007

Saturday, we all got up and went to the first yard sale of the season (hee hee I get a kick out of saying that), so not worth it, then my loving hubby decides we need to got to the mall. He hates the mall, I hate going with him. The kids really hated the hour drive up there. At the mall, I got a Quizno's sub (prime rib on garlic bread, yummy!) of which I could only eat half and afterwards I started feeling really gassy and beat up. I was thinking boy, that really didn't agree with me. We came home and I took a half hour nap and started popping tums. We then went to my great nephews first birthday. He is such a dolly, always has the biggest smile. We left there and went to an auction. That was kind of fun because it was interesting to see how much money people are willing to throw away on junk. Anyway, I sat there all night just feeling worse and worse. We went home and I went straight to bed. I slept for 12 hours straight and still felt like horrible goat poop all day and then woke up this morning with my tummy still not terribly happy with me. Thank goodness they have upped Munchkins visits to all weekend, I was sitting on my own throne all day and couldn't have taken very good care of her. And I owe Chelle a huge fat wet sloppy kiss, she took 3 of my four demons, I mean lovely children, to her house. So Mr and I hung out and he watched tv while I watched my bathroom cabinets.

Chick went to her first dance Friday night, it is kind of interesting to see her going through all these things I remember like yesterday. She didn't have that good a time but that had to do with her friend and a crush not returning her friends admiration and... ya'll remember how days of our lives it is to be 12. You couldn't pay me enough money to do that age again. Now, 16, I might consider it. :)

No comments: