Wednesday, March 21, 2007

you know....

Today could have proven to be a very grumpy kind of day. It is rainy, Munchkin refuses to sleep, she has to get shots today, the house is trashed from my not feeling up to picking it up, etc you get the drift. BUT this morning as I am surfing the net (what else am I going to do when a certain 4 month old decides a half hour at a time is more then enough sleep?) I checked my myspace page. My nieces from my first marriage contacted me and are still calling me Aunt Brandy. It warmed my heart, I love those girls. I haven't talked to their mom since Dave's funeral in 1997. I do miss the girls. There are 3 of them, Faelon, Paegon and Cheyenna. When Dave and I started dating, Kelly was pregnant with Cheyenna and the twerp is turning 16 this year. Faelon is 22 and Paegan is I think 20. The time flies when you are having fun I guess.

I finally uploaded some pics of Celeste getting ready for the dance.




and one of how Riles and Mr spent their Friday night

No comments: