Saturday, May 19, 2007

Good Morning

I sit here at the computer when I should be sleeping because I can't sleep. So, I thought I would update on all the mundane and totally inane things going on ..... Like yesterday we took all four kids to the dentist, yeah that was fun. Mikey made me go too, at least I didn't start sweating till Mr went in. All four of my angels have cavities. Chick, I have been told, is an "ortho nightmare" and will require braces so with this in mind, I take her to get it all started. Come to find out that she still has over half of her baby teeth and there is nothing they can do till she loses them. Bubba has a 'unique' situation in that he has teeth that have never come up that should have and the permanent are already there under the baby teeth that are still under the gums. 411 has three cavities, I didn't think that she had any teeth that werent already filled from the last time. And then we have MR, wonderful, co-operative MR. He screamed and threw a wall eyed hizzy fit so loud I could hear it in the waiting room. And that was just when they asked him to open his mouth to look in it. He is going to have to have oral surgery just like 411 did due to his 7 cavities. And that is just what Dr.Joe could see in the couple of seconds that Mr.'s mouth was open enough to look.

Then we motored up to my mothers to help her with her computer and couldn't do what we needed to do. BUT I did find out there is a plum, cherry and apple tree with fruit on them. I am so excited. I am still on the lookout for berry bushes, I had such good luck with the mulberries last year.

Chelles party is tonight. I am really excited about it, I know they have put ALOT of work into this. I am disappointed that I didn't find a costume of some kind but I prolly won't be the only one. It is at the "Flyswat Saloon", I get such a giggle out of that.

Mike is all bummed cuz we won't be camping Memorial weekend. We have to take Chick to her G'mas on Friday and he has to work on Sunday AND Monday so we will probably just come hang out and eat and go home. I've got to get details on where that is....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like it's time to take the sugar away!!
I had to quit sugar completely, switching to sugar-free products because my teeth were in such bad shape. Try it, you'll be surprised how easy it is. Shay drinks sugar-free sodas and eats sugar-free ice cream. I haven't had a cavity since.