Thursday, May 17, 2007

I have found out a few things

Bubba loves Dulce de Leche ice cream. He ate the whole half gallon in 3 days. I went to get some and it was gone, all he had to say (with that lil half smile) was 'what? I like it!' Lil brat

Mikey is pissed that I "don't let him be a parent" but that doesn't extend to cleaning up poopy butts.

Chick will be getting the Gardasil shots when she comes back. Her insurance does cover it and she is the right age, so lucky her. Yet another reason to not wanna come home :)

My oldest niece is a FASCINATING psychological study. I am gonna leave it at that.

I am still on the state's payroll for Munchkin, apparently 'I shouldn't complain because I am getting paid for nothing'.

My nephews girlfriend is pregnant again. That will give them a 3 year old, a one year old, and a newborn for Christmas this year. So not my idea of a good time.

Our friend Snatch is trying to get leave for the entire first week of July to come up and hang with Mikey. So Mikey took vacation all that week. At least Zach will keep him entertained. Drunk but entertained :)

There is a woman in England that has 13 kids and weighs 103 lbs. I am amazed at some peoples will power.

Another jackass tried to microwave his baby. What I don't understand is in what universe does that make any sense? What in the world are they trying to accomplish?

There was a little boy that went to the doctor for an earache and the doc found two SPIDERS in his canal. One was still alive!! That makes the ickiest thing I have heard in awhile.

And lastly, 411 is a smart, loving, outgoing child that I take for granted. I need to work on that too!

No comments: