Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday...

Well, I called to get the whole clothing drama resolved. Guess what? No one knows anything about it and the mom is in a different state. I told the woman I talked to at West Central that not only had I sent all the stuff that the mom had provided, I had sent extras. Then she says well 'mom' had noticed that Munchkin was wearing certain outfits that didn't get sent home with her. So I said if there was any they wouldn't fit her anyway so what is the point? Then the lady says well you did receive a clothing allowance, she wants the clothes from that. Give me a break! So I explained to her that you have to request that and since I didn't, there wasn't anything more to give her. I said" Look, I sent back everything 'mom' sent here, some extra outfits that had been given to me and on top of everything that she kept from my house, I don't see where I owe her anything. If there is something specific, I will try to find it but other then that, I don't know what to tell you." I don't think she liked it but too damn bad. 'mom' is out of state right now anyway so what the hell? I just love dealing with stupid.

The kids' program was last night, 411 so loves the whole performing thing. I am hoping that my wondermus sister in law with the fabu camera will share her pictures that she took last night. I am so impressed with the pictures that thing takes. I have tried year after year to get a couple of decent shots and all I get are dark fuzzy unidentifiable pictures, Whimp zoomed right in on their faces from across the gym. DAMN! that is a neat toy.

I took Chick on a retail therapy trip yesterday and finally got her a summer wardrobe that fits. It would have been more fun without the three extra kids but it was either that or wait till we could go alone and everyone knows that would have taken forever and a day. So we went all over the mall, she found 2 shorts and 1 shirt. Went to Walmart, she found like 8 shorts that she liked and 2 more shirts. I only wish she could have found more tops but with her taste and build, it is hard to find more then tees that she likes. Poor girl is discovering the evilness of 13 year old girls. She doesn't really have any true friends that stand up for her, they all choose to join in. She is feeling very isolated and lonely and I am truly worried that this year she won't want to come back from her Grandmas. I don't think I would want to knowing there isn't one person in that school that will stick up for me. I know I am biased and not the most objective but it really pisses me off, yeah she is snippy, and particular but you could not ask for a more loyal friend. I am so disappointed in these girls choices. And I know, I know, they are teens (or soon to be) and drama is their bread and water BUT when my daughter comes home in tears 4 out of 5 days because of the way her "friends" are treating her, it pisses me off. It isn't even the lil twits who were teasing her earlier this year, it is the girls she thought were her friends.

411 sold all the tickets that were given to her and I called to get more because she still has to sell 39 to make her goal. I called on the 1st, 4th and 6th and just got a return call last night. Her coach told me to just cut up paper and have the people write down their info on those. ARE KIDDING ME? I know I would be suspicious if a kid was selling raffle tickets that were just blank pieces of paper. She is supposed to be sending some home with 411 today but if not, I will have to come up with something because she is now down to 3 days to sell them and has to sell 39 more.

My dryer just died. Actually it was screaming in torture and smoking like a crack head and I had to unplug it. I am thinking that if it is setting off the smoke detector, it is time to get a new one. I really have my heart set on a set Mikey can get through work but I sincerely doubt that is going to happen.

Mr was up all night with I don't know what. Another night of tossing and turning and whimpering. He answers us when we ask him if he is ok, but just is not sleeping or letting us sleep all night. Then this morning he pooped in his pants like Bubba and thought it was funny. I quickly assured him it was not funny or acceptable. I don't understand why these boys think pooping their pants is ok and it frustrates me that they won't stop. I can't get it through their heads it is nasty and gross and could potentially make them sick. Bubba will be 9 in 3 weeks, for goodness sake.

I am beginning to think it is a Monday in disguise.....

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I do believe it is the responsibility of the State agency to make sure you shouldn't have to deal with families doing this to you. It makes me wonder if this might be part of the reason there is a shortage of foster parents in the world. They should stand up and tell these people that the resources you used were for your own use as a foster parent. Losers.