Friday, May 4, 2007

Totally ripping off Deanne

1. What is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves?“have you lost weight?” because I never have and it makes me wonder just how fat they thought I was to start with
2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings. Our mother
3. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured? Childbirth esp. MR, he was the worst; no drugs at all
4. What number of drinks constitutes your limit? if you ask Mike, 1. I would say 4
5. Do you fold your underwear?nope
6. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to? snail mail-Mike when he was in the field about 6 years ago.
7.Have you fired a gun before?Yes
8. Name someone you consider a genius. UUMMM that is a hard one, cuz most book smart people are people dumb
9. What was your favorite childhood toy? anything that required someone playing with me
10. Name a sound that disturbs you. ripping lettuce, whining ( I have a very low tolerance for whining)
11. Name something random that you would never do. Have sex with an animal.
12. Name a person whose diary you would love to read? My mothers when she was younger, there is a lot of questions I don't think I will ever get the answers to.
13. Have you ever had the same dream more than once? Yep, I used to dream about Dave nightly.
14. Name a song that makes you sentimental? Everything I do by Bryan Adams
15. Name something that made you laugh this week. Kristi telling me about her stresses.
17. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby could you? Prolly but I don't really want to test that theory.
18. What are you doing now?stealing Deanne's post
19. What time did you get up this morning?6:53 am
20. If you were famous, what would you be famous for? sticking my foot in my mouth, being a pushover
21. Name something you dislike about your mother. She has her own special version of history
23. What is on your refrigerator door?Magnets, pictures that kids have drawn for me,lunch schedule, parents pledge
24. Name the closest thing to you that is green?the light on my puter.
25. What would people guess or say your name is if they did not know? Jane
26. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Yard Sales!!
27. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching.Pirates III ,Shrek III, Spiderman III, Cath and Release, Ratatouille.... This is a baaaaadd question for me
28. Have you ever called 911? Yes, a couple of times for MR

1 comment:

Deanne said...

HaHa you made me laugh out loud! I love the answer to number 11. I tell ya woman, you have your very own thought process, in our subconcious we all know that none of us would ever do that but you actually thought of it!!
You kill me! :) :)
Love ya.